Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone,
I'm Hannah and I'm a freshman this year majoring in Early Childhood Education and Special Education. I have always known that I wanted to be Preschool teacher and am excited to be taking classes like this to be able to accomplish that. I really love kids so I welcome any opportunity I get to work with them.
I work as a PASS worker and I work with a 12-year old girl in Coventry. I started in late January, and really like this job already.
I also have an internship at The Groden Center Preschool in Providence. At the Preschool both typically developing children and atypically developing children attend and participate in activities together. I think this is a great opportunity and I really like going there and being a part of their classroom. It has actually become one of my favorite things to do.
My sister Sarah and I. 

This is Otis our dog.
I have one sister, she's 16, and we have a puppy, an 11 year old black lab, Otis.

So that's about me...See everyone in class!


No comments:

Post a Comment